VALLEYVIEW BIBLE CHURCH PROTOCOL APRIL 2021
Valleyview Bible Church has updated their COVID 19 protocols following the order of the provincial health officer that was released on March 23, 2021.
The Sunday service will begin meeting outdoors as of April 25,2021. We are allowed to have up to 50 people in attendance (as well as two ushers). There will also be additional spots for people to remain in their vehicles and to listen to the service on FM radio. The option of on-line viewing of the service will be continuing. Sunday school will resume meeting in person again.
Registering for the Service
- People will be directly invited to the upcoming service by email or phone.
- People invited to the service will need to confirm their plans by Thursday morning so all spots can be filled.
- Each person should review the COVID questionnaire prior to the service.
- If there are spots available, people who have not pre-registered may register when they arrive at the church.
- Those people at risk, including seniors and those with underlying medical conditions or compromised immune systems should not attend in-person.
Attending the Out-Door Service
- Please arrive by 10 to 10:15 to allow time for check-in and seating.
- People will be directed to review the COVID questionnaire prior to the service. (See below.)
- Contact information will be taken at this time. This information will be kept for 30 days.
- Please bring your own lawn chair to sit on. Chairs will not be provided.
- Ushers will direct you as to where to put your chair. This will be two meters away from any person who does not live in the same residence.
- Participants must wear masks at all times and keep socially distanced by two meters. No mask is required for children under 12 or those who can’t wear a mask due to a medical condition.
- No singing is allowed by participants.
- Before, during or after the service people must not gather or socially engage.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Avoid entering the Church building. If this is necessary please see an usher.
- A table with an offering basket will be available.
- Communion is on the first Sunday of every month. (Please bring your own elements.)
Service Leaders and Worship Team Members
- Leaders and team members must wear a mask at all times unless they are speaking or singing.
- A social distance of three meters is required when they are not wearing a mask (two meters at other times).
- Up to five participants can perform in a music group.
Sunday School children will be directed to the east side of the building. Please refer to Valleyview Kids on the church website for further information.
- An usher will direct the cars to parking spots where the service will be visible.
- Those attending in their cars and listening to the radio broadcast must stay in their cars.
- The service will be broad casted on FM radio.
- Have you been out of the Country in the past two weeks prior to this service?
- Are you experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as flu or cold symptoms, sore throat or fever, sore chest or difficulty breathing?
- Have you been in contact with anyone experiencing any of these symptoms within the past 2 weeks?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions we ask you not to attend the in-person service. Thank you.